Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts in Supreme Court of India, New Delhi on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by the Supreme Court of India from 01 Feb 2019 00.00 Hours to 28 Feb 2019 till 24.00 hours.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 Feb 2019 00:00 Hours|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||28 Feb 2019 24:00 Hours|
Pay the Application/ Test Fee of ₹200 plus bank charges through online mode only.
18 to 27 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
(i) The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/ College/ University/ Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
(ii) Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview/ before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
(iii) The candidate must have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/ processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
₹50,000 per month
On the basis of Written Test/ Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Supreme Court of India's website (direct link is given below) from 01 Feb 2019 00:00 Hours to 28 Feb 2019 24:00 Hours.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in/recruitment.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Central Government
Other Related / Suggested Notifications