UPSC NDA 2 Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of NDA Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates, Exam Pattern Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites online application from eligible candidates having 12th qualification. These NDA 2 2019 Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates, Exam Pattern are in Across India.
The job applications for UPSC Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 03 Sep 2019 till 06:00 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Important Dates - NDA 2 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07 Aug 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||03 Sep 2019 till 06:00 PM|
|Last Date for Submission Application Fee||02 Sep 2019 till 11:59 PM|
Application Fee - NDA 2 2019
|SC/ ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Age Limit - UPSC NDA 2 2019
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2001 and not later than 1st January 2004 are eligible.
Job Location - NDA 2 2019
Qualification - UPSC NDA 2 2019
i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:— 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:— 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|National Defence Academy||370|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||45|
NDA 2 Exam Pattern
1. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:—
|General Ability Test||02||2½ Hours||600|
2. The Papers in All the Subjects Will Consist of Objective Type Questions Only. The Question Papers (Test Booklets) of Mathematics and Part “b” of General Ability Test Will Be Set Bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
3. In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
4. Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
5. The Commission has the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
6. The candidates are not permitted to use a calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
Pay Scale - NDA 2 2019
As per UPSC Rules
Selection Process - UPSC NDA 2 2019
On the basis of Written Examination and Interview/ Personality Test.
How to Apply - UPSC NDA 2 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 07 Aug 2019 to 03 Sep 2019 till 06:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://upsconline.nic.in/
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on "Submit".
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
More Active Vacancies in Union Public Service Commission
UPSC Recruitment 2019 - UPSC announces 13 ALIO, Dy Curator, Manager & Other Posts in New Delhi. Union Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates having B.Tech, Post Graduate qualifications from 10 Aug 2019 to 29 Aug 2019 11:59 PM to fill in 13 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in Central Government
Other Related / Suggested Notifications