UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 284 Mandi Inspector Amin, Junior Assistant & Other Posts in UPSSSC, Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow from 05 Dec 2018 to 26 Dec 2018 for 284 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||26 Dec 2018|
|Starting date for submission of Application Fee||05 Dec 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||26 Dec 2018|
|Unreserved General/ OBC||₹225|
|SC/ ST Candidates||₹105|
Pay the Examination Fee Through SBI I Collect Fee Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking Or E Challan Only.
Minimum- 21 years and Maximum- 40 years As on 01 Jul 2018.
|For SC/ ST / OBC Candidates||05 years|
|For Ex-Military Officer Candidates||03 years|
|Name of Post||Total|
|Stenographer||10||Graduate in Hindi with 80-words per minute in Steno & 30 words per minute in Hindi typing.|
|Junior Assistant (General selection)||18||Graduate in Hindi with 25 words per minute in Hindi Typing and knowledge of Computer typing.|
|Junior Assistant (Special assistant)||17|
|Mandi Supervisor Grade- 2||10||For General Students Graduate with 50 % marks or 50% marks in Intermediate.|
For SC/ ST/ OBC Students Graduate with 45 % marks or 45% marks in Intermediate.
|Mandi Inspector Admin||181||Graduate|
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Junior Assistant (General selection)||₹25500|
|Junior Assistant (Special assistant)|
|Accounting clerk||₹5200 - ₹20200- ₹2400|
|Mandi Supervisor Grade- 2||₹35400 - ₹4200|
|Mandi Inspectior Admin||₹5200 - ₹20200 - ₹2800|
On the basis of Written Examination and Physical Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSSSC's website (direct link is given below) from 05 Dec 2018 to 26 Dec 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://upsssc.gov.in/.
- Go to "Notifications/ Advertisements" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh