BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 2050 Assistant Operator, Switch Board Operator II, Junior Line Man, and Technician GR-IV Posts Posts in NBPDCL, SBPDCL and BSPTCL, Bihar. Online Applications are invited by Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited from 18 Sep 2018 11:00 AM to 08 Oct 2018 06:00 PM for 2050 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18 Sep 2018 11:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||08 Oct 2018 06:00 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||08 Oct 2018 06:00 PM|
|A period for Modification/ edit in the application form, if required by the candidate||09 Oct 2018 to 10 Oct 2018 06:00 PM (Extended till 11 Oct 2018)|
|Date of Examination ( CBT )||Last week of October 2018|
|UR, BC, EBC candidates||₹1,000|
|SC/ ST of Bihar domicile & Divyang||₹250|
Fee will be accepted through online payment mode only.
(As on 01/08/2018)
|Age||UR (Gen)||SC||ST||EBC||BC||Female (UR)|
|Name of Post||Qualification|
Educational Qualification- Must have passed matriculation or its equivalent from recognized institution.
Technical Qualification- Must have ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade from any Institution recognized by National Council for Vocational Training, New Delhi ( NCVT) / State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT).
|Switch Board Operator - II|
|Junior Line Man|
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Switch Board Operator - II||1000|
|Junior Line Man||500|
|Name of Post||Consolidated Pay for One year during probation period||After completion of one year of probation period in Regular Pay|
|Level - 4|
|Switch Board Operator - II||₹9,200-15,500||Level - 3|
|Junior Line Man||₹9,200-15,500||Level - 3|
|Technician GR-IV||₹9,200-15,500||Level - 3|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at BSPHCL's website (direct link is given below) from 18 Sep 2018 11:00 AM to 08 Oct 2018 06:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in/.
- Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Register Now”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Bihar