Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 19 Stenographer Grade-III Posts in Subordinate Courts of Chandigarh in Punjab and Haryana High Court, Punjab/Haryana. Online Applications are invited by High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh from 02 Apr 2018 to 01 May 2018 till 11:59 PM for 19 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
Examination Fee (NonRefundable):-
|SC/ BC/ OBC of U.T. Chandigarh||₹250|
|Reserve Category of Other State||₹1000|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan. The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’, printed after completion of StepI of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India only.
|Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|General||18 years||37 years|
|SC||18 years||42 years|
|BC/OBC||18 years||40 years|
|The candidate who is already in Service in Govt./ Semi/PSU||Max- 45 years in the case of persons already in the Employment of Punjab/Haryana Government, other State Government, or the Government of India, High Court, other Subordinate Courts and Union Territory, Chandigarh|
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
- He/She should also have passed matriculation examination with Hindi/Punjabi as one of the subjects.
|Name of Post||Particular||No. of Post|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Existing as on 01 Mar 2018||02 (1-Gen, 1-SC)|
|Anticipated as on 31 Dec 2018||17 (12-Gen, 2-SC, 3-BC/OBC)|
₹10,300- 34,800 + ₹3,400- Grade Pay
On the basis of English Shorthand Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Punjab and Haryana High Court's website (direct link is given below) from 02nd Apr 2018 to 01st May 2018 till 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://highcourtchd.gov.in/.
- Go to "Registration" & Registered yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02 Apr 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||01 May 2018 till 11:59 PM|
|Last date for receipt of application fee||03 May 2018 (Within Banking Hours)|
|Last date/time for Registration Step II||04 May 2018 till 11:59 PM|
|Last date for editing of applications||04 May 2018 till 11:59 PM|
Latest Jobs in Punjab