For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jul 2018 (born not earlier than 02 Jul 93 and not later than 01 Jul 99, both dates inclusive).
For NCC 'C' Certificate Holders
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Service in NCC: Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior DivisionM/ing of NCC.
- Should have obtained minimum of 'B' Grade in 'C' Certificate Exam of NCC.
For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel
The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available to wards (unmarried sons and daughters including legally adopted) of Battle casualties specified as:- (1) Killed in action. (ii) Died of wound or injuries (Other than self -inflicted). (Ill) Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted). (IV) Missing.Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
NCC 'C' certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
Prospective candidates are advised to exercise and keep themselves physically fit, in order to avoid any injury due to the rigorous physical training at Officers Training Academy. In order to be able to adjust to the regime at the Training Academy the candidates are advised to achieve following standards before joining the OTA, if finally selected:- (i) Running 2.4 km in 15 minutes (ii) Push Ups-13 Nos. (iii) Sit Ups-25 Nos. (iv) Chin Ups 6 Nos. (v) Rope Climbing 3-4 Meters.
Vacancy Details, Promotion Criteria & Salary Structure
- NCC MEN: 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- NCC Women: 05 (04 for Women general category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
|Captain||On completion of 2 years|
|Major||On completion of 6 years|
|Lt Colonel||On completion of 13 years|
|Colonel (TS)||On completion of 26 years|
|Colonel||On selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions|
|Lt General / HAG Scale|
|HAG + Scale (*Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt Gen (NFSG)|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG)|
|Rank||Level||(Pay in Rs.)|
|Captain||Level 10B||61 ,300-1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 - 2,07,200|
|Lt Colonel||Level 12A||1,21 ,200- 2,12,400|
|Colonel ||Level 13||1,30,600- 2, 15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||1,39,600 - 2, 17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200- 2,18,200|
|Lt General HAG Scale||Level 15||1, 82, 200 - 2,24, 100|
|Lt Gen HAG+Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 - 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/-(fixed)|
Military Service Pay (MSP): MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs 15,500/- p.m. fixed.
On the basis of SSB Interview.
It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB Interview does not confirm final selection. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB INTERVIEW. Higher educational qualifications, previous performances, etc have no role to play. Those in the merit list and who come within the stipulated vacancies and are medically fit are issued joining letters for pre-commissioning training at OTA, Chennai.
How to Apply
For NCC 'C' Certificate Holders only:-
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Army website (direct link is given below) from 11th Jan 2018 at 1200 HRS to 8th Feb 2018 till 1200 HRS. No offline applications will be accepted.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Mobile No.
- Candidates visit 'Register' link and register, after registration click 'Apply Online' link below and login and fill the form.
- Proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions. Read onscreen instructions carefully and click ·continue' to fill details under various segments personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ·save & Continue' each time before you proceed to the next segment.
- After filling details of last segment, you will move to a page ·summary of Information' wherein you can check & edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertaining· the correctness of all your details click on ·submit'. After submitting click on 'PDF' and take out 'two copies' of the application form having the Roll Number and other details generated by the system.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
for "WARDS OF BATTLE CASUALTIES"
Applicants under category of Wards of Battle Casualties are required to send their applications in prescribed format (attached below) duly filled, by post to Directorate General of Recruiting I Rtg-A, NCC Entry, West Block-Ill, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066, so as to reach the Directorate General of Recruiting latest by 15 Feb 2018, along with all requisite documents and certificates. Applications reaching after last date will NOT be accepted.
More Active Vacancies in Indian Army
Indian Army TGC 129 Notification 2019 - Apply Online for 40 Engineering Graduates Posts through 129th Technical Graduates Course (commencing in Jul 2019 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission. Online Applications are invited by the Indian Army from 29 Oct 2018 at 12:00 PM to 28 Nov 2018 till 12:00 PM. for 40 Vacancies.
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for TES (10+2) 41 Technical Entry Army 2019 in Indian Army, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Indian Army from 29 Oct 2018 at 12:00 PM to 27 Nov 2018 till 12:00 PM for 90 vacancies.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Course 2019 - Apply Online for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course commencing in 2019 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Online Applications are invited by the Indian Army from 12 Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018 til 05:00 PM.
Arunachal Pradesh Army Recruitment Rally 2019 - Apply Online for Arunachal Pradesh Army Recruitment Rally 2019 in Indian Army, Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of all districts of Arunachal Pradesh wef 11 Jan 2019 to 16 Jan 2019 at Likabali (Venue).. Online Applications are invited by the Indian Army from 10 Nov 2018 to 26 Dec 2018.
Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment 2018 - Job notification for 23 Apprentices Posts in Ordnance Factory Ambarnath, Thane, Maharashtra. Applications are invited by Ordnance Factory Ambarnath within 21 days of publication of the advertisement in newspapers for 23 vacancies.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Central Government