|Job Location||Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit, up to the number of available vacancies, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.|
|Pay Scale||Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training: Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during the training period at IMA and OTA. ₹56,100/-p.m.*
For detailed qualifications please refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
For NCC 'C' Certificate Holders
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Service in NCC: Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior DivisionM/ing of NCC.
- Should have obtained minimum of 'B' Grade in 'C' Certificate Exam of NCC.
For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel
The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available to wards (unmarried sons and daughters including legally adopted) of Battle casualties specified as:- (1) Killed in action. (ii) Died of wound or injuries (Other than self -inflicted). (Ill) Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted). (IV) Missing.Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
NCC 'C' certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
Prospective candidates are advised to exercise and keep themselves physically fit, in order to avoid any injury due to the rigorous physical training at Officers Training Academy. In order to be able to adjust to the regime at the Training Academy the candidates are advised to achieve following standards before joining the OTA, if finally selected:- (i) Running 2.4 km in 15 minutes (ii) Push Ups-13 Nos. (iii) Sit Ups-25 Nos. (iv) Chin Ups 6 Nos. (v) Rope Climbing 3-4 Meters.
If age-relaxation is not mentioned, refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jul 2018 (born not earlier than 02 Jul 93 and not later than 01 Jul 99, both dates inclusive).
Vacancy Details, Promotion Criteria & Salary Structure
- NCC MEN: 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- NCC Women: 05 (04 for Women general category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
|Captain||On completion of 2 years|
|Major||On completion of 6 years|
|Lt Colonel||On completion of 13 years|
|Colonel (TS)||On completion of 26 years|
|Colonel||On selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions|
|Lt General / HAG Scale|
|HAG + Scale (*Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt Gen (NFSG)|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG)|
|Rank||Level||(Pay in Rs.)|
|Captain||Level 10B||61 ,300-1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 - 2,07,200|
|Lt Colonel||Level 12A||1,21 ,200- 2,12,400|
|Colonel ||Level 13||1,30,600- 2, 15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||1,39,600 - 2, 17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200- 2,18,200|
|Lt General HAG Scale||Level 15||1, 82, 200 - 2,24, 100|
|Lt Gen HAG+Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 - 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/-(fixed)|
Military Service Pay (MSP): MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs 15,500/- p.m. fixed.
On the basis of SSB Interview.
It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB Interview does not confirm final selection. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB INTERVIEW. Higher educational qualifications, previous performances, etc have no role to play. Those in the merit list and who come within the stipulated vacancies and are medically fit are issued joining letters for pre-commissioning training at OTA, Chennai.
How to Apply
For NCC 'C' Certificate Holders only:-
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Army website (direct link is given below) from 11th Jan 2018 at 1200 HRS to 8th Feb 2018 till 1200 HRS. No offline applications will be accepted.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Mobile No.
- Candidates visit 'Register' link and register, after registration click 'Apply Online' link below and login and fill the form.
- Proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions. Read onscreen instructions carefully and click ·continue' to fill details under various segments personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ·save & Continue' each time before you proceed to the next segment.
- After filling details of last segment, you will move to a page ·summary of Information' wherein you can check & edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertaining· the correctness of all your details click on ·submit'. After submitting click on 'PDF' and take out 'two copies' of the application form having the Roll Number and other details generated by the system.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
for "WARDS OF BATTLE CASUALTIES"
Applicants under category of Wards of Battle Casualties are required to send their applications in prescribed format (attached below) duly filled, by post to Directorate General of Recruiting I Rtg-A, NCC Entry, West Block-Ill, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066, so as to reach the Directorate General of Recruiting latest by 15 Feb 2018, along with all requisite documents and certificates. Applications reaching after last date will NOT be accepted.
Important Links / Attachments
More Active Vacancies in Indian Army:
Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 77 Junior Engineer, Staff Nurse, Jr Clerk, Assistant Medical Officer & Other Post in Pune Cantonment Board, Pune, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by Pune Cantonment Board from 05 Mar 2018 to 07 Apr 2018 for 77 vacancies.
Indian Army ARO Shimla Recruitment Rally May 2018 - Online Applications are invited from 04 March 2018 to 17 April 2018 for the ARO Shimla Recruitment Rally at Military Camp location, Nirmand Road, Averipatti near Rampur Bushahr, District – Shimla (HP) from 03 May 2018 to 09 May 2018 for the category of Soldier General Duty (Sol GD), Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (Sol Clk/SKT), Soldier Tradesmen (Sol Tdn) and Soldier Technical (Sol Tech) for candidates of districts Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan and Kinnaur District of Himachal Pradesh.
Indian Army Ghaziabad Rally at ARO Meerut May 2018 - Apply Online for Ghaziabad Rally at ARO Meerut May 01 May 2018 to 15 May 2018. Online Applications are invited by Indian Army from 02 Mar 2018 to 15 Apr 2018 for Selection on the Posts of Soldier GD, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tradesman Posts.
Indian Army Recruitment ARO Varanasi Ghazipur Rally 20 Apr to 02 May 2018 at 02:00 AM - Online Applications are invited by Indian Army from 19 Feb 2018 to 04 Apr 2018 for Soldier General Duty (Sol GD), Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (Sol Clk/SKT), Soldier Technical (Excluding Aviation / Ammunition Examiner Trade), Soldier Technical (Aviation Trade & Ammunition Examiner Category), Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant & NA (Vet), Soldier Tradesmen (TDN) Posts for Candidates of Ghazipur, Sonbhadra, Varanasi, Chandauli, Jaunpur, Mirzapur, Sant Ravidas Nagar (Bhadoi) for the rally to be from 20 Apr 2018 to 02 May 2018 at 02:00 AM at PG College, Ghazipur.
Indian Army Recruitment at Ranchi Rally 09 to 18 Apt 2018 at 02:00 AM - Online Applications are invited by Indian Army from 12 Feb 2018 to 28 Mar 2018 For Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Assistant Nursing Veterinary, Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Clerk and Store Keeper Technical for Candidates of the Ranchi for the Rally to be from 09 Apr 2018 to 18 Apr 2018 at 02:00 AM.