MP High Court Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for Translator Posts in MP High Court, Madhya Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by High Court of Madhya Pradesh from 10 May 2018 to 12 Jun 2018 11:59 PM for 5 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 May 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12 Jun 2018 11:59 PM|
|Last Date for correction in online Applications||15 Jun 2018 11:59 PM|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||To be notified later if held|
|Date of Main Examination||To be notified later|
|Reserved and PH category||No Fee|
Pay the Examination Fee through MPonline.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18-35 years (As on 01-01-2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates|
10 years for woman candidates
05 years for respect of widow, destitute or divorced woman candidates
1. He/she must have knowledge of Computer Application
2. He/she must be of good character.
3. Candidates must be Law Graduate and must possess knowledge of English and Hindi.
|Category||No. of vacant posts|
₹9300 - 34800 + ₹3600 Grade Pay as per 6th Pay Commission)
On the basis of Examination
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MP High Court's website (direct link is given below) from 10 May 2018 to 12 Jun 2018 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.mphc.gov.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Madhya Pradesh