The SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee.
The upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates And For physically handicapped persons upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
Department wise Vacancy
2. Welder (Gas&Elect) - 11 Posts
3. Mechanic(DSL) - 72 Posts
4. Machinist - 11 Posts
5. Painter (Genl) - 11 Posts
6. Carpenter - 11 Posts
7. Electrician - 99 Posts
8. Lohar/ Black Smith - 11 Posts
Total - 446 Posts (UR-223 Posts, OBC-120 Posts, SC-69 Posts, ST-34 Posts)
- Such candidate those do not qualified ITI through NCVT are not eligible for applying and in regards to such application any correspondence made by any person will not be considered.
- The candidates who have passed ITI from S.C.V.T. are not eligible to apply
- The applicant s name, address with pin code should be clearly mentioned on call letter.
- The candidate has to paste 01 passport size recent photograph on the application form and 01 on the call letter at the designated place with self-attestation.
Selection will be on the basis of Merit List.
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total mark obtained in 10th or equivalent examination as well as average marks obtained in ITI by a candidate from recognized educational board/institute.
How to Apply
Candidates have to acquire a registration no. after registering online at www.apprenticeship.gov.in. And then may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Office of the Divisional Railway Manager Personnel Dept. (R&D Section) North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003 on or before November 30, 2017, by 17:45 PM through ordinary/registered post only. Along with self- attested copies of SC/ST/OBC/Handicapped Certificate and Educational/ Technical qualification certificates, a recent passport size photograph .
Alternately, The candidates may drop his/her application form in the box placed at office of the Divisional Railway Manager, Personnel Branch, North Central Railway Jhansi U.P. in any working day between 10:00 AM to 17:45 PM up to 30-11-2017.
Please write on the top of envelop Application for Act Apprentice - Jhansi Division 2017-18.
The following must be annexed with application and call letter in the envelope- Self addressed 02 good quality envelopes size 11*5, in which one envelope must be pasted with minimum registered postage stamp ₹27.
SC/ST candidates are exempted from pasting of stamps.
Latest Jobs in Central Government
Other Related / Suggested Notifications