BPCL Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Apply Online/ Offline for Director(Refineries) Job Vacancy. The PSU organization invites online application from eligible candidates having B.Tech, MBA, Post Graduate qualifications. These Apply Online/ Offline for Director(Refineries) Post are in BPCL, New Delhi on absorption.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07 Aug 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Oct 2019|
|Min- 45 years|
Max- 2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
|Min- 45 years|
Max- 3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
The applicant should be an Engineering Graduate in Chemical/Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with good academic record. Applicants with MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management from a recognized University/ Institute would have an added advantage.
The applicant should have experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute, out of which at least five years during the last ten years should have been in Petroleum Refining.
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at BPCL's website (direct link is given below) from 07 Aug 2019 to 15 Oct 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://pesb.gov.in/Home/Index
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Eligible candidates may apply offline by sending the application form along with all the necessary documents to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
More Active Vacancies in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL)
BPCL Recruitment 2019 - BPCL announces / Offline for Chairman & Managing Director Post in BPCL, New Delhi on Absorption. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL) invites online applications from eligible candidates having MBA qualification from 05 Aug 2019 to 15 Oct 2019 to fill in 1 vacancy.
Latest Jobs in Central Government
Other Related / Suggested Notifications