MP High Court Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 190 Civil Judge Posts in MP High Court, Madhya Pradesh on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by High Court of Madhya Pradesh from 27 Dec 2018 to 20 Jan 2019 till 11:59 PM for 190 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20 Jan 2019 till 11:59 PM|
|Last date for Online Correction||20 Jan 2019 till 11:59 PM|
|Online Pre. Examination Date ||23 Feb 2019|
|UR Candidate and Candidates not from MP||₹1000 (₹600 for Portal Charges)|
|Reserved Category and PWD Candidates of MP||₹600 for Portal Charges|
Pay the Examination Fee through MPOnline or its Kiosk Holder.
21 years to 35 years as on 01 Jan 2019. (Relaxation as per rules.)
- He /she must be citizen of India.
- He/ she must be graduate from any recognized University and also must have passed English Shorthand Examination from any recognized Board of Shorthand & Typewriting at the Speed 80 words per minute.
- He/ she must have knowledge of Computer Application.
- He/ she must be of good character.
|Category||No. of Post|
On the basis of Examination and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MP High Court's website (direct link is given below) from 27 Dec 2018 to 20 Jun 2018 till 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.mphc.gov.in/.
- Go to "Application & Service" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Madhya Pradesh