RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 12456 LDC / Junior Assistant Posts in Departments/ Offices Under State Govt, RPSC & Govt Secretariat, Rajasthan on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board from 10 May 2018 to 08 Jun 2018 (Extended till 15 June 2018 till 12 Night) for 12456 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 May 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||8 June 2018 till 12 Night (Extended till 15 June 2018 till 12 Night)|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Fee||10 May 2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Fee||8 June 2018 till 12 Night (Extended till 15 June 2018 till 12 Night)|
|Exam Date||12 Aug 2018 to 16 Sep 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||Before 10 to 15 days from the Date of Examination|
|Gen/ UR and Creamy Layer OBC||₹450|
|OBC Non-Creamy layer||₹350|
|SC/ ST/ PH||₹250|
Pay the fee through credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ E Mitra Kiosk.
18 - 40 years ( as on 1st January 2019)
Age relaxation will be given as Per Govt. Rules.
लिपिक ग्रेड-II / कनिष्ठ सहायक पदों पर भर्ती परीक्षा का आयोजन विगत 3 वर्ष में नहीं होने के कारण समस्त आवेदकों को अधिकतम आयु सीमा में 3 वर्ष की और छूट दी जाएगी।
"O" or Higher Level certificate course
Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi.
COPA/ DPCS certificate
Degree/ Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science I Computer application
Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering
12th Pass Certificate with the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects.
|Name of Post/ Department||Non-TSP||TSP||Total Posts|
|Clerk Grade-II in Govt Secretariat||329||-||329|
|Clerk Grade-II in RPSC||28||-||28|
|LDC/ Junior Assistant in Departments/ Offices Under State Govt||9768||1149||10917|
Pay Matrix L-5
Candidates will be selected on the Basis of Written Exam and Typing Speed Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at RSMSSB's website (direct link is given below) from 10 May 2018 to 8 June 2018 till 12 Night (Extended till 15 June 2018 till 12 Night)
- Candidates should log on to "http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in"
- Visit the 'Apply Online' and read the information carefully.
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Register if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” to generate 'Single Sign-on (SSO) Id' and Password.
- After Registration, Log in with SSO Id & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Preview the application form and read the submitted information carefully and submit the form.
- Pay application fee Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Rajasthan