SEBI Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 120 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts in SEBI. Online Applications are invited by SEBI - Securities and Exchange Board of India from 15 Sep 2018 to 30 Sep 2018 for 120 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 Sep 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Sep 2018|
|Un Reserved/ OBC||₹850|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹100|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Max- 31 years (as on 31 Aug 2018)
|Stream||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|General||84||1. Master’s Degree in any discipline|
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Law
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
4. Chartered Accountant
5. Company Secretary
6. Chartered Financial Analyst
7. Cost & Work Accountant
|Legal||18||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Information Technology||08||1. Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science)|
2. Masters in Computers Application
3. Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
|Engineering (Civil)||05||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.|
|Engineering (Electrical)||05||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.|
₹28150- ₹1550(4)- ₹34350- ₹1750(7)- ₹46600-EB- ₹1750(4)- ₹53600- ₹2000(1)- ₹55600
On the basis of Online Exam/ Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SEBI's website (direct link is given below) from 15 Sep 2018 to 30 Sep 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.sebi.gov.in/department/human-resources-department-37/career.html.
- Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Central Government