NTA UGC NET June 2019 - Apply Online for University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (June 2019). Online Applications are invited by National Testing Agency from 01 Mar 2019 to 30 Mar 2019.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Mar 2019|
|Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only||07-14 April, 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||01 Apr 2019|
|Exam Date||20 - 21 June, 24 to 28 June, 2019 9 09:30 AM|
|Declaration of Result on NTA website ||15 July 2019|
|OBC/ Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||₹400|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI/ HDFC/ Syndicate/ ICICI Payment Gateway and keep proof of fee paid.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||30 years as on 01.06.2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for all reserved category candidates|
(i) Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination and The OBC belonging to Non-Creamy Layer/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks
(ii) Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
The selection will be on the basis of Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NTA's website (direct link is given below) from 01 Mar 2019 to 30 Mar 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.nta.ac.in/.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.