Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 400 Sailors Posts - MR Aug 2019 Batch in Indian Navy, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Indian Navy from 14 Dec 2018 to 30 Dec 2018 for 400 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Dec 2018|
|SC/ ST||No. Fee|
Pay the Examination Fee through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI
Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 1998 to 30 Sep 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Sailors||400||Passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.|
|Type of Entry||Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
During the initial training period, a stipend of ₹14,600 per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200 per month plus DA (as applicable).
On the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Navy's website (direct link is given below) from 14 Dec 2018 to 30 Dec 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Central Government