SBI Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 39 Deputy Manager - Internal Audit (SCO) Posts on a project entitled Central Recruitment & Promotion Department in SBI, Mumbai, Maharashtra on Regular Basis. Online Applications are invited by State Bank of India from 04 Dec 2018 to 28 Dec 2018 for 39 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||28 Dec 2018|
|Online Registration of Application and online payment of fee||04 Dec 2018 to 28 Dec 2018|
|Date of online Test (Tentative)||27 Jun 2019|
|Tentative date of downloading call letter for online test||05 Jun 2019 onwards|
Pay the Examination Fee deposited with the Bank through Online mode
21-35 yrs. (As on 30.09.2018)
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Post Qualification Experience as on 31.10.2018|
|Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)||Basic: Chartered Accountancy (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Preferred: CISA|
Minimum 1 year experience in/with aChartered Accountant firm engaged in statutory/ internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks. Employment in a Bank with credit exposure is desirable. Experience Certificate issuedby the firms for employees working in CA firms/Copy of the engagement letter from Banks for others, would berequired.
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Grade|
|Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)||39||MMGS-II|
Scale of pay
|Name of the Post||Grade||Scale of pay|
|Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)||Middle Management Grade Scale II (MMGS II)||₹31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
On the basis of Interview/Group Discussion.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SBI's website (direct link is given below) from 04 Dec 2018 to 28 Dec 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Central Government
Other Related / Suggested Notifications