SBI Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 39 Deputy Manager - Internal Audit (SCO) Posts on a project entitled Central Recruitment & Promotion Department in SBI, Mumbai, Maharashtra on Regular Basis. Online Applications are invited by State Bank of India from 04 Dec 2018 to 28 Dec 2018 for 39 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||28 Dec 2018|
|Online Registration of Application and online payment of fee||04 Dec 2018 to 28 Dec 2018|
|Date of online Test (Tentative)||27 Jun 2019|
|Tentative date of downloading call letter for online test||05 Jun 2019 onwards|
Pay the Examination Fee deposited with the Bank through Online mode
21-35 yrs. (As on 30.09.2018)
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Post Qualification Experience as on 31.10.2018|
|Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)||Basic: Chartered Accountancy (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Preferred: CISA|
Minimum 1 year experience in/with aChartered Accountant firm engaged in statutory/ internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks. Employment in a Bank with credit exposure is desirable. Experience Certificate issuedby the firms for employees working in CA firms/Copy of the engagement letter from Banks for others, would berequired.
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Grade|
|Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)||39||MMGS-II|
Scale of pay
|Name of the Post||Grade||Scale of pay|
|Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)||Middle Management Grade Scale II (MMGS II)||₹31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
On the basis of Interview/Group Discussion.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SBI's website (direct link is given below) from 04 Dec 2018 to 28 Dec 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
More Active Vacancies in State Bank of India
SBI Recruitment 2019 - SBI announces 63 SCO Posts in SBI, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Punjab, Haryana on Regular Basis. State Bank of India invites online applications from eligible candidates having B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, MBA, PGDM, CA, Post Graduate qualifications from 15 Oct 2019 to 16 Nov 2019 to fill in 63 vacancies.
SBI Recruitment 2019 - SBI announces 76 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts in SBI, Mumbai, Maharashtra. State Bank of India invites online applications from eligible candidates having B.Tech, MBA, PGDM, CA qualifications from 11 Oct 2019 to 31 Oct 2019 to fill in 76 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in Central Government
Other Related / Suggested Notifications