Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 94 Forest Watcher Posts in Karnataka Forest Department, Karnataka Forest Department, Karnataka. Online Applications are invited by Karnataka Forest Department from 11 Jun 2018 to 10 Jul 2018 for 94 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11 Jun 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10 Jul 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||11 Jul 2018|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 — 30 years|
|For 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B||32 years (Born on or After 21-05-1986)|
|For SC / ST / CAT-I||33 years (Born on or After 21-05-1985)|
|Name of the Post||No of Post||Qualification|
|Forest Watcher Chamarajanagar Circle||49||SSLC- CBSC,SSLC-SSC, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC- STATE BOARD, SSLC - EQUIVALENT|
|Forest Watcher Chikkamagaluru Circle||10|
|Forest Watcher Kanara Circle||5|
|Forest Watcher Kodagu Circle||1|
|Forest Watcher Mangaluru Circle||5|
|Forest Watcher Mysuru Circle||24|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Karnataka Forest Department's website (direct link is given below) from 11 Jun 2018 to 10 Jul 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.aranya.gov.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Karnataka