SBI Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Defence Banking Advisor Post in Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, SBI, Delhi on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by State Bank of India from 08 Jan 2019 to 24 Jan 2019 for 1 vacancy.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||24 Jan 2019|
62 yrs. (As on 31.10.2018)
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Eligibility Criteria (As on 31.10.2018)|
|Defence Banking Advisor (Para Military Forces)||1||Retired in the rank of :|
(a) ADGP or above (Retired IPS Officers)
(b) 3 years working experience in Central Armed Police Force / Para Military Force.
|Post||Period of Contract||CTC/Leave|
|Defence Banking Advisor (Para Military Forces)||Selected candidate will be engaged for a period of 2 years initially. On completion of the contract period, DBA aged 64 years or less with satisfactory health condition can be considered for reengagement for a maximum period of two more years at Bank’s discretion. Either party can terminate the contract by serving one month’s notice period.||CTC of ₹32.00 lakhs per annum. Basic pay will be ₹1,00,000 per month and remaining portion of CTC will be paid as HRA, conveyance allowance and others. The CTC payable per annum is subject to deduction of pension amount of Rs.4.22 lakhs per annum.|
Leave – 30 days per year.
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SBI's website (direct link is given below) from 04 Dec 2018 to 25 Dec 2018 (Re-opened from 08 Jan 2019 to 24 Jan 2019)
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
More Active Vacancies in State Bank of India
SBI Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 31 SCO Posts in Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, SBI, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by State Bank of India from 09 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019 for 31 vacancies.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Central Government