MP High Court Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 15 Law Clerk cum Research Assistant Posts in MP High Court, Madhya Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by High Court of Madhya Pradesh from 10 May 2018 to 13 Jun 2018 11:59 PM for 15 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 May 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||13 Jun 2018 11:59 PM|
|Last Date of correction in Application Form||16 Jun 2018 11:59 PM|
|Date of Online Examination||to be notified later|
Examination Fees (including portal charges of MPOnline ₹600 per candidate, for publication of Advertisement and instructions Inviting Online application, conducting Online Exam and generating and preparing the Result and publication of the Result of Online Exam, and also providing data of applicants, generating sitting plan and Admit Cards for Online Examination and Interview) shall be ₹800 (for all candidates).
18-30 years (as on the last date of receipt of applications)
1. Law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law).
2. Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
3. The candidate must have basic knowledge of computer M.S. Office/Open Office/Ubuntu including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis and Westlaw etc.
|M.P. High Court||Posts|
|Principal Seat Jabalpur||11|
₹20,000 per month
On the basis of Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MP High Court's website (direct link is given below) from 10 May 2018 to 13 Jun 2018 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.mphc.gov.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Madhya Pradesh