NPCIL Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 122 Stipendiary Trainee Posts in NPCIL, Rajasthan. Online Applications are invited by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL) from 15 Oct 2018 10:00 AM to 14 Nov 2018 05:00 PM for 122 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 Oct 2018 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||14 Nov 2018 05:00 PM|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 to 24 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Stipendiary Trainee Operator||HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually.|
|Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer ( ITI ) ( Technician ) ( Category-II )||SSC (10th) with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in Electronics, Electrician, Machinist/ Turner, Fitter and Welder. The trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidate should have at least one year relevant working experience after completion of the course.|
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Stipendiary Trainee Operator ( 10+2 ) ( Technician ) Category-II||56|
|Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer ( ITI ) ( Technician ) ( Category-II )||66|
During training only stipend is payable. On successful completion of the training , as 21 ,700- ( Pay in Pay Matrix in Level - 3 )
|Name of Post||Selection Procedure|
|Stipendiary Trainee Operator||Written Examination (Preliminary Test + Advance Test)|
|Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer ( ITI ) ( Technician ) ( Category-II )||Written Examination (Preliminary Test + Advance Test) and Skill Test.|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NPCIL's website (direct link is given below) from 15 Oct 2018 10:00 AM to 14 Nov 2018 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/DefaultInfo.aspx?info=Oppurtunities.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Central Government
Other Related / Suggested Notifications