Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 800 PO Posts in Canara Bank, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Canara Bank from 23 Oct 2018 to 13 Nov 2018 for 800 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23 Oct 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||13 Nov 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||13 Nov 2018|
|Download of call letter for an online test (tentative)||After 05 Dec 2018|
|Date of an online test (tentative)||23 Dec 2018|
|All Others||₹708 [includes GST @18%]|
|SC/ ST/ PWBD||₹118 [Intimation Charges only includes GST @18%]|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Payment Mode: Online
20 years to 30 years age as on 01 Oct 2018. (Relaxation as per rules.)
A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
₹23,700 – 980/7 – 30,560 – 1145/2 – 32,850 – 1310/7 – 42,020 Per month
On the basis of Online Objective Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview..
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Canara Bank's website (direct link is given below) from 23 Oct 2018 to 13 Nov 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.canarabank.com.
- Go to "Registration" & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Central Government