MP High Court Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 28 District Judge (Entry Level) Posts in MP High Court, Madhya Pradesh on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by High Court of Madhya Pradesh from 13 Apr 2018 to 30 May 2018 11:59 MidNight for 28 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13 Apr 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 May 2018 11:59 MidNight|
|Last Date for Correction of Online Application Form||2 Jun 2018 11:59 MidNight|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||01 July 2018|
|Date of Main Examination||Continuous Two days to be notified later|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ Specially Abled||₹800|
Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at MP Online Authorized Kiosk or Pay Through Online Fee Portal Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only
35-45 as on 01/01/2018
Bachelor Degree in Law with Minimum 7 Year Advocate Practice.
|Category||Number of Vacancies/ Posts|
|Other Backward Class4||4|
₹51550-1230-58930- 1380-63070 (Pre revised)
On the basis of Preliminary/ Screening Exam, Main Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MP High Court's website (direct link is given below) from 13 Apr 2018 to 30 May 2018 11:59 MidNight.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.mphc.gov.in/.
- Go to "Application Form".
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Complete the Application Form & Click on “Submit”.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Madhya Pradesh