SPMCIL Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 28 Officer Posts in SPMCIL. Online Applications are invited by Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd. from 03 Dec 2018 to 03 Jan 2019 for 28 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||03 Jan 2019|
|Starting date for submission of Application Fee||03 Dec 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||03 Jan 2019|
|Online Examination||The date will be informed on the website|
|Link for download of admit cards from the website||Around 10 -15 days before the examination|
|Gen/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen||₹400|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||₹100|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
30 years (30 Jan 2019)
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Officer (Legal)||07||First class degree in Law (Regular course) from Govt. recognized University/ Institute|
|Officer (IT)||03||First Class full time, MCA/1st Class B.Tech. (Computer Engineering/ IT) from Govt. recognized University/ Institute|
|Officer (HR)||04||1st class full-time Master’s Degree in PM &IR/MSW/MBA with HR elective/ 1st class 2 year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management with HR elective equivalent to MBA (proof of equivalence to be submitted) from Govt. recognized University/ Management Institute.|
|Officer (F&A)||07||Qualified CA/ CMA/ 1st Class full-time MBA with Finance elective/ 1st class 2 year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management with Finance elective equivalent to MBA (proof of equivalence to be submitted) from recognized University/ Management Institute.|
|Officer (Materials)||07||1st class degree in Engineering in a discipline of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Pulp & Paper Technology/ Electronics/Printing with two years full-time Post Graduate degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management/ Stores Management/ Purchase/ MBA with Material Management|
₹40000- ₹140000 Per month
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SPMCIL's website (direct link is given below) from 03 Dec 2018 to 03 Jan 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.spmcil.com/.
- Go to "Career" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "online application link".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Central Government