SSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for Stenographer Posts (Grade C & Grade D) in Across India. Online Applications are invited by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) from 22 Oct 2018 to 19 Nov 2018 05:00 PM (Extended till 20 Nov 2018 05:00 PM).
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22 Oct 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20 Nov 2018 05:00 PM|
|Last date for making online fee payment||21 Nov 2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||21 Nov 2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):||26 Nov 2018|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||05 Feb 2019 to 07 Feb 2019|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/(PwD and Women||No. Fee|
Pay the Examination Fee through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2019 (i.e. candidates born on or after 02-01-1989 and born before or on 01-01-2001)|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||18-27 years as on 01-01-2019 (i.e. candidates born on or after 02-01-1992 and born before or on 01-01-2001)|
|(Relaxation as per govt. rules)|
passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination
On the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SSC's website (direct link is given below) from 22 Oct 2018 to 19 Nov 2018 05:00 PM (Extended till 20 Nov 2018 05:00 PM)
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://ssc.nic.in.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "New User? Register Now".
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
More Active Vacancies in Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2019 - Apply Online for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2019. Online Applications are invited by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) from 05 Mar 2019 to 05 Apr 2019 05:00 PM.
SSC WR Recruitment 2019 - Job notification for Accounts Officer Post in SSC WR, Mumbai, Maharashtra on Deputation Basis. Applications are invited by SSC WR - Staff Selection Commission, West Region on or before 20 Mar 2019 for 1 vacancy.
Latest Jobs in Central Government