SBI Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for SCO Posts in SBI, Mumbai, Maharashtra on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by State Bank of India from 22 Jan 2019 to 11 Feb 2019 for 2 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||11 Feb 2019|
Pay the Examination Fee through pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
|Chief Technology Officer||50 years (As on 30.11.2018 )|
|Chief Technology Officer|
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Chief Technology Officer||1|
|Deputy General Manager (E&TA)||1|
|Name of the Post||Work experience|
|Chief Technology Officer||i. Minimum 20 years’ experience in IT field, preferably with software development background.|
ii. Out of above minimum 10 years must be in senior executive level position, out of which minimum 3 years should be in banking & financial sector.
|Deputy General Manager (E&TA)||i. Minimum 18 years' total experience in IT field out of which minimum 6 years must be in senior executive level position.|
ii. Out of above minimum 6 years of architectural functions out of which 3 years is preferable in banking and financial sector.
iii. Experience in Enterprise Architecture will be preferred.
CTC range: ₹65 to ₹80 Lacs Annual Emoluments (approx.)
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SBI's website (direct link is given below) from 22 Jan 2019 to 11 Feb 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
More Active Vacancies in State Bank of India
SBI Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 8904 Clerk Posts in SBI, Across India. Online Applications are invited by State Bank of India from 12 Apr 2019 to 03 May 2019 for 8904 vacancies.
SBI Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 2000 Probationary Officer PO Posts in SBI, Across India. Online Applications are invited by State Bank of India from 02 Apr 2019 to 22 Apr 2019 for 2,000 vacancies.
SBI Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Specialist Cadre Officers Posts in SBI, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by State Bank of India from 05 Apr 2019 to 25 Apr 2019 for 4 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in Central Government