Alert / Updates
SC/ ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 years, PWD: 10 years, Ex-Servicemen: 5 years, Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989: 5 years, Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Post Qualification Work Experience:
Post Qualification Work Experience in processing of credit proposals in officer cadre with any Scheduled Commercial Bank for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
Last Date for payment of fees / intimation charges and submitting the ON-LINE application: 21.10.2017, 24:00 Hrs (Extended till 04.11.2017)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Union Bank of India (UBI)website (direct link is given below) from 04.10.2017 to 21.10.2017 till 24:00 hrs.
Steps to Apply Online:
1. Go to Bank's website “www.unionbankofindia.co.in” and click on the link "Recruitment" under “Careers” page to access the Recruitment Notification titled "UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2017 - 2018 (CREDIT OFFICER ) - RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION”.
2. Read the notification carefully.
3. Click on the Apply Online link
4. The applicants should completely fill up the online application form and upload their photograph and signature, as per the specifications given in the notification under 'Guidelines for Scanning’.
5. Check carefully before final submission
6. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
7. The applicants are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form.
More Active Vacancies in Union Bank of India (UBI)
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 181 Credit Officer, Fire Officer & Other Posts in Union Bank of India, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by Union Bank of India (UBI) from 12 Mar 2019 12:00 AM to 30 Mar 2019 12:00 PM for 181 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in Central Government