MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 100 Plant Assistant ITI Trainee Posts in MPPGCL, Madhya Pradesh on Trainee On Regular Basis. Online Applications are invited by MPPGCL from 13 Jun 2018 to 12 Jul 2018 for 100 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13 Jun 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12 Jul 2018|
|Uploading of Mock test||22 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of issuance of Admit Card||25 Jul 2018|
|Written Test at Various centers in M.P. (Sunday)||Second Week of August (Tentative)|
|Objection on question paper/answer key||Within 3 days after publication of answer keys|
Pay the Examination Fee through MP Online.
|Candidate type||Age limit for applicants having Domicile of M.P. State (As on Last date of Online Application)||Age limit for applicants of other State (As on Last date of Online Application)|
|Minimum Age||18 years||18 years|
|Maximum Age (Male applicants- unreserved category)||40 years||25 years|
|Maximum Age (applicants- working in Govt./P.S.U.)||45 years||25 years|
|Maximum Age (Reserved categorySC/ ST/ OBC(Non Creamy layer) / Ex Serviceman /R&R-SSTPP||45 years||25 years|
|Post||Discipline||Min % (Aggregate marks basis for UR & OBC(NCL)||Essential Qualification|
|PA(ITI) Trainee||Mechanical||60% in ITI||High School Certificate and Full time ITI Trade Certificate in Machinist/ Fitter/ Welder/ HP Welder / Mechanic Pump/ Mechanic Vehicle / Electrician/ Wireman/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic / Electronics/ Instrumentation from institute recognized By Go MP/GoI.|
|Post||Discipline||No. Of Posts|
Training And Stipend For Trainees
|PA(ITI) Trainee||09 Months||₹5200|
Pay Scale And Other Allowances
|Post||Appointing Cadre on completion of Training||Pay scale|
|PA(ITI) Trainee||Plant Assistant (ITI)||Level-6 ₹25300- 80500 Entry Basic Pay ₹25300|
On the basis of written test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MPPGCL's website (direct link is given below) from 13 Jun 2018 to 12 Jul 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://mppgcl.mp.gov.in/.
- Go to "Portal".
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the print out of online application form to O/o Chief Engineer (HR & A), MPPGCL, Block no 9, Shakti Bhawan, Jabalpur within 10 days from the last date for online registration of applications.
Latest Jobs in Madhya Pradesh
Other Related / Suggested Notifications