|Notification Date||02 Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||23 Feb 2019|
Max- 50 years
|Name of Post||Qualification & Experience|
|Deputy General Manager (F&A) for Corporate Office Mumbai||i) Chartered Accountant/ICWA with 10 years’ experience of which minimum 5 years should be in Managerial position.|
ii) Accounts finalization in compliance with all statutory requirement, treasury management that includes investments of surplus funds, negotiation with banks/financial institutions for fund based/non-fund based facilities, internal audit, corporate taxation, indirect taxes costing, budgeting, dealing with various auditors, MIS, Forex Management.
|Deputy General Manager (Media) for Regional Office, New Delhi||i) Graduate from a recognized University or equivalent.|
ii) 7 years’ experience in the media business, preparation and execution of Media plans, knowledge of BARC/TVR ratings, experience relating to Film Industry and Administrative experience in a commercial/business house of a reputed organisation or in a Govt. Office in Managerial position.
₹32,900 – 58,000 (IDA, HRA, Perks & Allowances and EPF as per Rules.(Pre-revised)
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Head – Personnel & Administration, National Film Development Corporation Ltd., Discovery of India Building, 6th Floor, Nehru Centre, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400 018 on or before 23 Feb 2019, along with photograph and self-attested copies of the Following documents:-
- Matriculation/secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Complete set of mark sheets/degree certificates in support of qualification
- Proof of complete experience along with pay scales for each position held
- Caste certificate in the format prescribed by the Government of India (if applicable)
- Disability certificate issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) and
- Pay-in-slip (if applicable).
Latest Jobs in Central Government