West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2018 - Apply Online for 24 Vacancies of Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.) through West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2018 in West Bengal Judicial Service on Temporary Basis. Online Applications are invited by West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) from 17 Apr 2018 to 07 May 2018 11:59 PM for 24 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Application Fee||17 Apr 2018 11:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online & Application Fee||07 May 2018 11:59 PM|
|Closing date for submission of fees through offline||08 May 2018|
|Gen/ OBC||₹210 + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee ₹5 for online payment through debit/ credit card plus service charge / GST as applicable as Govt. Duty or ₹20 payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Offline through Bank.
|For Gen/ UR Categories||23 — 35 years (As on 14/04/2018)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
45 years of age for Persons with Disabilities
(i) Degree in Law.
(ii) Enrolment as an advocate in the role of Bar Council of any State.
(iii) Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali.
₹27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770 + Allowances will also be admissible
|Post Name||Category||No. of Post|
Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.)
|OBC Category A||02|
|OBC Category B||02|
The selection will be on the basis of (i) Preliminary Examination (MCQ Type), (ii) Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written) and (iii) Personality Test
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at WBPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 17 Apr 2018 to 07 May 2018 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.