NCERT Recruitment 2019 to fill in 36 vacant positions. The Government organization invites applications for 36 AE, Technician & Other Posts from eligible candidates having M.Sc, ITI, 8th, 10th qualifications. These vacancies are in National Council Of Educational Research And Training, New Delhi.
The job applications for NCERT Jobs 2019 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 23 Nov 2019.
|Notification Date||02 Nov 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||23 Nov 2019|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||No fee|
Pay the Examination Fee through DD/IPO payable in favour of “Secretary, NCERT at New Delhi”
|Name of Post||Age limit|
|Film Producer||40 years|
|Sound Recordist Grade-I||35 years|
|T.V. Producer Grade-I||35 years|
|Assistant Engineer Gr. ‘A||30 years|
|T. V. Producer Grade-II||35 years|
|Script Writer||35 years|
|Cameraman Grade-II||35 years|
|Engineering Assistant||35 years|
|Audio Radio Producer Grade III||30 years|
|T. V. Producer Grade-Ill||30 years|
|Field Investigator||30 years|
|Technician Grade-I||30 years|
|Floor Assistant||30 years|
|Film Assistant||30 years|
|Photographer Grade-Il||30 years|
|Dark Room Assistant||30 years|
|Film Joiner||30 years|
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Film Producer||1||Degree from a recognized University/Diploma in film production from a recognized Instt. such as National School of Drama/ FTII/Madras Film School etc. wiin 3 years experience as Producer or 7 years experience of having worked as Producer for short films.|
|Sound Recordist Grade-I||1||1. Degree in Physics (with wireless) from recognized university/ Institute|
2. 8 years experience of sound recording in a film studio of repute.
|T.V. Producer Grade-I||1||1. Degree from a recognized University|
2. Degree/Diploma in direction/film or T.V production from recognized institute with experience of Film/T.V. production for 3 years.OR 8 years experience of making film/TV programmes.
|Assistant Engineer Gr. ‘A||5||Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics/Electrical Communication Engineering or M.Sc. Degree in Physics with wireless communication or electronics as a special subject from a recognized University or equivalent.|
|T. V. Producer Grade-II||2||1. Degree from a recognized University.|
2. Diploma from the recognized institute or 3 years experience of production film or TV, programme in direction/film or TV Production
|Script Writer||1||1. Degree from a recognized University.|
2. 3 years experience of writing shooting scripts for film/TV.
|Cameraman Grade-II||2||1. Matric or equivalent.|
2. Diploma or certificate from a recognized Institute where the course of studies includes the critical aspect of still photography, cinematography and film production
|Engineering Assistant||1||Diploma in Radio/Tele-communication/Electrical/Electronics/Communication Engineering recognized by the Govt of India or Degree with Physics as one of the subject from a recognized University or degree in Eiectrtcal Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent Degree, or Diploma in Sound Recording and Sound Engineering awarded by the Film and Television Institute of Poona.|
|Audio Radio Producer Grade III||1||1. Degree from a recognized University.|
2. 3 years experience in research for writing radio scripts or collection of data and materials for writing books
|T. V. Producer Grade-Ill||3||1. Degree from a recognized University.|
2. 3 years experience in research for writing TV scripts or collection of data and merit materials for writing books
|Field Investigator||1||A Master Degree with high Second class in Education/Psychology/ Sociology/Humanities/Child Development/Social Work/Anthropology. 2. Good knowledge in Hindi & English language|
|Technician Grade-I||7||1. A National Trade Certificate in “Electrician/Radio and TV” issued by the National Council for Training in Vocational Trades after a two year study in an Industrial Training Institute or similar institution of the Central and/ or State Government.|
2. Minimum one year's working experience, after obtaining the National Trade Certificate in operation and maintenance in a reputable organization engagement in the production and/or recording of video and sound programmes
|Floor Assistant||2||1. Matriculation or equivalent.|
2. Three years experience in handling erection of sets in stage, Film or T.V
|Film Assistant||2||1. Matric or equivalent.|
2. Holding competency in checking and joining films.
|Photographer Grade-Il||1||1. Matric or equivalent.|
2. Diploma or certificate in photography from a recognized institution with 3 years experience as still photographer. OR 5 years experience in developing enlarging, colour photography and printing work.
|Electrician||1||1. ITI Certificate or equivalent in the trade of Electrician or Wireman and Wireman's Licence from a recognized Institute.|
2. At least two years experience in electrical installation and wiring.
|Lightman||1||1. Matriculation or its equivalent.|
2. Two years experience of lighting in stage, Film and Television
|Dark Room Assistant||1||1. Matriculation or its equivalent.|
2. 3 years experience of working in photographic library in developing and printing.
|Carpenter||1||8th Standard Certificate in Carpentry or not less than 3 years experience in Wood Craft|
|Film Joiner||1||Matriculation or equivalent examination|
2 yeans experience of having worked as Joiner with a film editor/ projectionist.
|Name of Post||Pay Level|
|Film Producer||Level-11 (₹ 67,700 to 2,08,700/-)|
|Sound Recordist Grade-I||Level-10 ₹ 56,100 to 1,77,500/-)|
|T.V. Producer Grade-I||Level-10 (₹ 56,100 to 1,77,500/-)|
|Assistant Engineer Gr. ‘A||Level-10 (₹ 56,100 to 1,77,500/-)|
|T. V. Producer Grade-II||Level-6 (₹ 35,400 to 1,12,400/-)|
|Script Writer||Level-6 (₹ 35,400 to 1,12,400/-)|
|Cameraman Grade-II||Level-6 (₹ 35,400 to 1,12,400/-)|
|Engineering Assistant||Level-6 (₹ 35,400 to 1,12,400/-)|
|Audio Radio Producer Grade III||Level-5 (₹ 29,200 to 92,300/-)|
|T. V. Producer Grade-Ill||Level-5 (₹ 29,200 to 92,300/-)|
|Field Investigator||Level-5 (₹ 29,200 to 92,300/-)|
|Technician Grade-I||Level-5 (₹ 29,200 to 92,300/-)|
|Floor Assistant||Level-4 (₹ 25,500 to 81,100/-)|
|Film Assistant||Level-4 (₹ 25,500 to 81,100/-)|
|Photographer Grade-Il||Level-5 (₹ 29,200 to 92,300/-)|
|Electrician||Level-2 (₹ 19,900 to 63,200/-)|
|Lightman||Level-2 (₹ 19,900 to 63,200/-)|
|Dark Room Assistant||Level-2 (₹ 19,900 to 63,200/-)|
|Carpenter||Level-2 (₹ 19,900 to 63,200/-)|
|Film Joiner||Level-2 (₹ 19,900 to 63,200/-)|
The selection will be on the basis of Test/ Interviews.
How to Apply
The applications in a sealed cover indicating Application for the post of “______________ ___” thereon should reach within 21 days from the date of advertisement to Under Secretary, CIET NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016.
More Active Vacancies in National Council Of Educational Research And Training
NCERT Recruitment 2019 - NCERT announces Junior Hindi Translator Post in NCERT, New Delhi . National Council Of Educational Research And Training invites eligible candidates having required qualifications to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 03 Dec 2019 10:30 AM to fill in 1 vacancy.
Other Related / Suggested Notifications