CDAC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 91 Project Engineer Posts in CDAC Mumbai, Maharashtra on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Mumbai Centre from 10 Apr 2019 to 26 Apr 2019 06:00 PM for 91 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 Apr 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||26 Apr 2019 till 06:00 PM|
|Post Name||Age as on 26 April 2019|
|Project Manager ||40 years|
|Project Engineer||30 years|
|Project Engineer||32 years|
|Project Engineer||35 years|
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Project Manager||04||1st Class B.E/ B. Tech./ MCA in relevant discipline with at least 11 years of post qualification work experience.|
|Project Engineer||58||1st class B. E./ B. Tech./ MCA/ or equivalent degree in relevant discipline(Fresher or less than 3years of work experience)|
|Project Engineer||20||1st class B. E./ B. Tech./ MCA/ or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with at least 3 years of post qualification work experience|
|Project Engineer||09||1st class B. E./ B. Tech./ MCA/ or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with at least 7 years of post qualification work experience|
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Project Manager||₹64000- 2,20,000|
|Project Engineer||₹31000- 135000|
On the basis of Written Test/ Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Not Available's website (direct link is given below) from 10 Apr 2019 to 26 Apr 2019 06:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://cdac.in/index.aspx?id=ca_post_details_mum.
- Select the desired post & Click on "Apply Online".
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the print out of online application form through proper channel to Manager (HRD), C-DAC, Mumbai. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 26 April 2019.
Latest Jobs in Maharashtra