ITI Limited Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 50 Trainee Technical Assistants Posts in ITI Limited, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Indian Telephone Industries Limited from 11 Sep 2018 to 25 Sep 2018 05:00 PM for 50 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11 Sep 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Sep 2018 05:00 PM|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 100|
Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft in favour of ITI Limited, N S Unit, Bangalore
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||30 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Diploma in Engineering in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/Chemical
₹ 8,000 to 8,500
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at ITI Limited's website (direct link is given below) from 11 Sep 2018 to 25 Sep 2018 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.itiltd-india.com/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy of online application form along with along with required documents/ copies of certificates by to Dy. General Manager-HR [NS&M] ITI Limited; Network Systems Unit, F-100, Dooravaninagar, BANGALORE -560 016 The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 27 Sep 2018.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Central Government