MP High Court Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 27 English Stenographer Posts in MP High Court, Madhya Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by High Court of Madhya Pradesh from 01 May 2018 at 11:59 PM to 11 Jun 2018 till 11:59 PM for 27 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 May 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||11 Jun 2018 till 11:59 PM|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||To be notified later if held|
|Date of Main Examination||To be notified later|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through MPOnline or its Kiosk Holder.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 years to 35 years as on 01 Jan 2018|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for Government Servant
10 years for woman candidate.
- He /she must be citizen of India.
- He/ she must be graduate from any recognized University and also must have passed English Shorthand Examination from any recognized Board of Shorthand & Typewriting at the Speed 80 words per minute.
- He/ she must have knowledge of Computer Application.
- He/ she must be of good character.
|Category||No. of Post|
₹9,300-34,800 + ₹3600 Grade Pay & other allowances as per 6th Pay Commission.
On the basis of Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MP High Court's website (direct link is given below) from 10th May 2018 to 11th Jun 2018 till 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.mphc.gov.in/.
- Go to "Application & Service" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Madhya Pradesh