RRC ER Recruitment 2017 - Latest job notification for Apply Online for 22 Junior Engineer JE Vacancies - GDCE Quota in Kolkata on Direct Recruitment. Applications are invited by RRC ER - Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, Kolkata before 16 Aug 2017 for 22 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at RRC-ER i.e.
Steps to Apply Online:
1. Visit the website of RRC-ER i.e.
2. Click on the "ONLINE/E-APPPLICATION" link.
3. Click on the "New Registration" link.
4. Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Community, e-mail Address and Mobile number. On submission of required details an e-mail will be received in the registered e-mail ID. Item no. 1 to 14 of the application form is mandatory and to be filled up by the applicants. Open inbox of your registered e-mail and click on the
link received to proceed further.
5. Login using the Registration number & password sent in the e-mail.
6. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step.
7. Submit the application. Take 3 copies of print out.
8. For detailed procedure of ONLINE application. Candidates may contact at the HELPLINE CONTACT provided on the Website, in case of any difficulty or technical problem. However, it may be noted that RRC/ER will not be held responsible if a candidate is unable to fill application form because of lack of understanding of the procedure.
9. All communications regarding the recruitment will be made through SMS and e-mail. Candidates are also advised to visit website of RRC/ER regularly where relevant information will be uploaded periodically. RRC/ER accepts no responsibility for non-receipt of any communication.
Common Examination will be conducted for Junior Engineer (P.Way) and Junior Engineer (Works). Separate Examination will be conducted for Junior Engineer (TMO).
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in West Bengal