WCR Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 958 Act Apprentice Posts in WCR, Kota, Delhi. Online Applications are invited by West Central Railway from 27 Dec 2018 to 16 Jan 2019 04:00 PM for 958 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16 Jan 2019 04:00 PM|
|SC/ ST/ PH candidates||₹70|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||15 — 24 years (As on 01/01/2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for Physically Disabled candidates
10th or equivalent with 50% marks (for 20% of post) and ITI pass in relevant trade (for all other posts).
|Place of Training||Trade||No. of Vacancy|
|Posts for Kota|
|BTC-Kota||Welder (Ele. & Gas)||68|
|Posts for Kota (Signal and Telecommunication)|
|Posts for Kota (Engineering)|
|BTC-Kota||Welder (Ele. & Gas)||135|
|Posts for Tulakabad|
|BTC-TKD||Welder (Ele. & Gas)||12|
|Total ||958 |
The selection will be on the basis of physical test and interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at WCR's website (direct link is given below) from 27 Dec 2018 to 16 Jan 2019 04:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.mponline.gov.in/.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
More Active Vacancies in West Central Railway
WCR Recruitment 2018 -Apply Online for 1273 Act Apprentice Posts in WCR, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh on Apprenticeship. Online Applications are invited by West Central Railway from 24 Dec 2018 to 23 Jan 2019 for 1273 vacancies.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Central Government