WBHRB Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 1098 GDMO Posts in Health & Family Welfare Department, WBHRB, Kolkata, West Bengal on Temporary Basis. Online Applications are invited by West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) from 01 Apr 2018 to 10 Apr 2018 for 1098 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking in any Bank participating in the GRIPS, Govt. of West Bengal at Government Receipt Head of Account: ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16’.
|For General/ Unreserved Categories||36 Years as on 1st. January, 2018|
40 Years for those possessing Post Graduate qualifications
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
ii) Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical Council of India.
₹15600 - 42000 [PB 4A, Grade Pay – ₹5400]. NPP & other allowances
1. UR : 89 Posts
2. SC : 298 Posts
3. ST : 202 Posts
4. OBC Category A : 224 Posts
5. OBC Category B : 198 Posts
6. PWD : 87 Posts
The selection will be on the basis of interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at WBHRB's website (direct link is given below) from 01 Apr 2018 to 10 Apr 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://wbhrb.eadmissions.net/
- Go to "Current Page" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|Website Link open – For online Registration and submission of online fee||1 st day of respective month till 10th day (until further order)|
|Last date of full submission of Form||10th day of respective month|