CAT 2018 Online Application Form - Apply Online for Common Admission Test 2018. Online Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Management for admission in IIM Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bodh Gaya, Calcutta, Indore, Jammu, Kashipur, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Nagpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shillong, Sirmaur, Tiruchirappalli, Udaipur, Visakhapatnam for which candidates can apply online from 08 Aug 2018 to 19 Sep 2018 till 05:00 PM.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08 Aug 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19 Sep 2018 till 05:00 PM|
|Admit card download||24 Oct – 25 Nov 2018|
|Date for Test||25 Nov 2018|
|Result declaration||Second week of January, 2019 (Tentative)|
|For all other categories of candidates.||₹1900|
|SC, ST and PwD category candidates.||₹950|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons With Disability (PWD) categories],
On the basis of Computer Based Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at IIM Jammu's website (direct link is given below) from 08th Aug 2018 to 19th Sep 2018 till 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://iimcat.ac.in/.
- Go to "Announcement"
- Read the information carefully
- Click on “Register”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Latest Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir