Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Navik GD 10+2 Entry 02/2019 Batch in Indian Coast Guard, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Indian Coast Guard from 21 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||31 Jan 2019|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT consists of:-
(i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
(ii) 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
(iii) 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
(b) Height. Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
(c) Chest. Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
(d) Weight. Proportionate to height and age +-10percentage acceptable.
(e) Hearing. Normal.
(f) Visual Standard. 6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye). (Candidates using glasses are not eligible)
On the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Coast Guard's website (direct link is given below) from 21 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
More Active Vacancies in Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 - Job notification for Sweeper/ Safaiwala Post in Indian Coast Guard, Across India on Direct Recruitment. Applications are invited by Indian Coast Guard on or before 28 Mar 2019 for 1 vacancy.
Latest Jobs in Central Government