₹200 per candidate payable online to MP Online.
21-40 years as on 01 Jan 2018
05 Years age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) categories and Women (UR/SC/SCT/OBC/Widow/Divorcee) having M.P. domicile
|Date of publication of Advertisement in the news paper ||10.01.2018 |
|Date of submission of on-line application ||11.01.2018 |
|Date of changes in application ||11.01.2018 |
|Last date of submission of on-line application ||30.01.2018 |
|Last date of changes in application ||31.01.2018 |
|Tentative Date of publishing selected candidates list ||20.02.2018|
1. The online applications received from all the candidates shall be screened.
2. Manager & Dy. Manager - The marking criteria shall be GATE Exam Score.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MPJNM's website (direct link is given below) from 11.01.2018 to 30.01.2018.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Mobile No.
- Candidates log on to http://www.mpjalnigam.co.in
- Click on Menu and select the "Bharti" & Select the desired post
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Online link"
- Fill the details in the application & Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Madhya Pradesh
|Interview / Exam|