|Unreserved Categories||14 — 25 years (As on 31/03/2018)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates |
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
1. 10th / 12th Class Pass with ITI from NCVT recognized institution.
2. ITI with minimum 60% for Gen and OBC Category Candidates and 55% for SC/ ST Category Candidates.
Trade wise Vacancy Distribution
|Trade||No. of Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||108|
|Computer (COPA/ PASAA)||36|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||17|
|Commencement of Online submission of application||4 Jan 2018|
|Closing of online submission of applications||3 Feb 2018|
|Last date for receiving Documents||10 Feb 2018|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at BHEL Bhopal website (direct link is given below) from 4th Jan 2018 to 3rd Feb 2018 till Midnight.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Mobile No.
- Candidates log on to https://www.bhelbpl.co.in
- Go to "Jobs & Career" & Select the desired post
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online"
- Fill the details in the application & Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Interested candidates should send self attested certificate along with acknowledgement slip by Post addressed to "Post Box No. 35, Post Office Piplani, BHEL Bhopal, Pin Code 462022 (Madhya Pradesh" on or before 10 Feb 2018.
Documents to be attached:
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Central Government