Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 642 Forest Guard & DRFO Posts in Karnataka Forest Department, Karnataka. Online Applications are invited by Karnataka Forest Department from 09 Apr 2018 to 08 May 2018 till 04:30 PM for 642 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09 Apr 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||08 May 2018 till 04:30 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||10 May 2018 till 02:30 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||10 May 2018|
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Forest Guard||Minimum 18 years|
For Gen: 27 years
For 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B: 30 years
For SC/ ST/ CAT-I: 32 years
|RFO||Minimum 18 years|
For Gen: 25 years
For 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B: 28 years
For SC/ ST/ CAT-I: 30 years
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Forest Guard||240||10+2, PUC, ITI, CBSC/ ISC, NIOS/ HSC, 3 years Diploma, 2 years Diploma in JOC, JLDC, JODC|
|RFO||329||B.SC or B.Sc (Forestry)|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Karnataka Forest Department's website (direct link is given below) from 09th Apr 2018 to 08th May 2018 till 04:30 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.aranya.gov.in/.
- Go to "Recruitment" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with all relevant documents to Address Mentioned Below. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 10 May 2018 till 02:30 PM.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Karnataka