Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 195 Apprentice Posts in Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala, Kapurthala, Punjab. Online Applications are invited by Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala from 15 Feb 2018 to 19 Mar 2018 05:00 PM for 195 vacancies.
|Job Location||Technical Training Centre, Rail Coach Factory (Kapurthala)|
As per extant rules & directives issued by Railway Board.
For detailed qualifications please refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
i) The Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
ii) Procedure for calculating %age of marks where cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is applicable.
iii) Suppose a candidate has got CGPA 7.4, First he will Multiply 7.4 with 9.5 and his %age will come as 70.3% (i.e.7.4 x 9.5).
Then in Column "Maximum marks in Xth Class" He/She should fill 1000 marks.
Similarly, in Column "Marks obtained in Xth Class" He/She will put 700 marks.
If age-relaxation is not mentioned, refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
|For General/ Unreserved Categories||15 - 24 years (as on 17.02.2018)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for Persons with Disability
|Trades||No. of Seats.|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||06|
|AC & Ref. Mechanic||10|
If fee for reserved categories is not mentioned, refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
|Gen/OBC||₹100 + 24 (Medical Exam. fee)|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Bank Demand Draft /Indian Postal Order payable in favour of FA& CAO/RCF/Kapurthala must reach in the office of General Manager (P), Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala - 144602
The selection will be on the basis of Medical fitness and Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala's website (direct link is given below) from 15 Feb 2018 to 19 Mar 2018 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 Feb 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19 Mar 2018 05:00 PM|