NTA UGC NET Admission Form 2018 (December) - Apply Online for University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (December 2018). Online Applications are invited by National Testing Agency from 01 Sep 2018 to 30 Sep 2018. The details and full information bulletin PDF is made available below. Read them thoroughly and apply online.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 Sep 2018 11:50 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Sep 2018 11:50 AM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||01 Oct 2018 11:50 AM|
|Exam Date||09 to 23 Dec 2018 09:30 AM|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)-(NCL)||₹400|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||₹200|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
JRF : 30 years as on 01.12.2018.
Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for Assistant Professor.
Candidate should passed Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC falling in Non Creamy layer/ SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates).
The selection will be on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT).
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NTA website (direct link is given below) from 01 Sep 2018 11:50 AM to 30 Sep 2018 11:50 AM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://ntanet.nic.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.