RRB Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 13487 Jr. Engineer, Dy Material Supdt & Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant Posts in RRB, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) from 02 Jan 2019 10:00 AM to 31 Jan 2019 11:59 PM for til 13487 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02 Jan 2019 from 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||31 Jan 2019 til 11:59 PM|
|Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI) ||05 Feb 2019 til 10:00 PM|
|SBI Bank Challan ||04 Feb 2019 til 01:00 PM|
|Post Office Challan ||04 Feb 2019 til 01:00 PM|
|Final submission of Applications ||07 Feb 2019 til 11:59 PM|
|For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at SI. No.2 Out of this fee of ₹500, an amount of ₹400 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT||₹500|
|For Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PwBDs/ Women/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economic Backward Classes. This fee of ₹250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT. ||₹250|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking or SBI Bank Challan, Post Office Challan.
18 - 33 years as on 01 Jan 2019. Relaxations in Upper Age limit shall be permitted to all eligible candidates as indicated in the detailed CEN published on the websites of RRBs
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Junior Engineer||12844||Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in relevant disciplines.|
|Junior Engineer (Information Technology)||29||Diploma/ Degree in Engineering from any discipline.|
|Depot Material Superintendent||227||PGDCA/ B.Sc., (Computer Science )/ BCA/ B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC 'B' Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent from recognized university/ institute.|
|Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant||387||Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 45% marks.|
₹35,400 per month
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at RRB's website (direct link is given below) from 02 Jan 2019 10:00 AM to 31 Jan 2019 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.indianrail.gov.in/.
- Go to "Employment Notices" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Central Government