UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 1953 Gram Panchayat Adhikari, VDO & Social Welfare Supervisor Posts in Uttar Pradesh on Permanent Basis. Online Applications are invited by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow from 30 May 2018 to 25 Jun 2018 for 1953 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30 May 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Jun 2018|
|Starting date for submission of Application Fee||1 Jun 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||27 Jun 2018|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Payment Mode: Online
|All Other Category||18-40 years as on 1-7-2018|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for Sports player candidates|
15 years for PWD candidates
2. Computer certificate of “CCC”
₹5200-20200 + GP ₹2000
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Gram Panchayat Adhikari||1527|
|Gram Vikas Adhikari (VDO)||362|
|Social Welfare Supervisor||64|
On the basis of examination.
1. Hindi Knowledge
2. Mental Ability
3. General Knowledge
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSSSC's website (direct link is given below) from 30 May 2018 to 25 Jun 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://upsssc.gov.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh