FDCM Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 66 Clerks Posts in FDCM, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by Forest Development Corporation Of Maharashtra Ltd from 26 Nov 2018 to 24 Dec 2018 for 66 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 Nov 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||24 Dec 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||24 Dec 2018|
|PWD of Open Category||₹400|
|PWD of Reserved Category||₹300|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
21 years to 38 years as on 01 Dec 2018. (Relaxation as per rules.)
i) B.Com.(pass with Accountancy as one of the subjects) from a recognized university.
ii) Minimum English Typing speed 40 WPM and Marathi Typing speed 30 WPM.
iii) Certificate MS-CIT or equivalent.
|Location||No. of Post|
₹5200- 20,200 GP ₹1900 Per month
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at FDCM's website (direct link is given below) from 26 Nov 2018 to 24 Dec 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.fdcm.nic.in/.
- Go to "Registration" & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Maharashtra