RVUNL Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 46 Assistant Engineer Posts in RVUN, RVPN, JVVN, AVVN, JdVVN, Rajasthan. Online Applications are invited by RVUNL - Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. from 14 Jun 2018 to 02 Jul 2018 for 46 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14 Jun 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02 Jul 2018|
|Starting date for submission of Application Fee||14 Jun 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||02 Jul 201|
|UR (Gen) if annual income of the family is Rs.2.50 lakh or more||₹850|
|UR (Gen) if annual income of the family is less than Rs.2.50 lakh/SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC/ PWD (PH)||₹550|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil)||21 — 41 years (As on 01/01/2019)|
|Assistant Engineer (Information Technology)||21 - 40 years|
|Relaxation (in upper Age)||05 years for SC/ ST/ BC/ BMC|
05 years for Women in General
10 years for Women in SC/ ST/ BC/ BMC
10,13,15 years for PH in General category, BC/ MBC category and SC/ ST category, respectively.
|Name of Post||Name of Company||Total Posts|
Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||RVUN||02|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||JVVN||01|
|Assistant Engineer (IT)||RVUN||08|
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student with 60% marks|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Assistant Engineer (IT)||Post Graduation Degree as a regular student with 60% marks|
Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student with 60% marks
During Training ₹39,300 per month
After Training ₹56,100 per month
On the basis of Written Exam.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at RVUNL's website (direct link is given below) from 14 Jun 2018 to 02 Jul 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvunl.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.