TN TRB Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 814 Computer Instructors Grade-I Posts in Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited by Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) from 20 Mar 2019 to 10 Apr 2019 05:00 PM for 814 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10 Apr 2019 05:00 PM|
|SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability||₹250|
Pay the Examination Fee through Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Computer Instructors Grade-I (Post Graduate cadre)||814||(i) Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution. (or)|
(ii) Post Graduate with at least 45% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from NCTE recognized institution in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education
(iii) Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed., from any NCTE recognized institution.
₹36900 – 116600) (Level – 18) in the minimum pay of ₹36900
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at TN TRB's website (direct link is given below) from 20 Mar 2019 to 10 Apr 2019 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://trb.tn.nic.in/.
- Go to "Notification".
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu