Min. - 18 years
27 Years (General)
30 Years (OBC)
32 Years (SC/ST)
Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2015/2016/2017 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015.
Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Kannada.
- An additional 05 years relaxation in age shall be given to wards of BHEL Employees.
Walk-in Date & Time: 31.08.2017, 9.00 A.M To 3.30 P.M. (Monday To Friday) & 9.00 A.M To 11.30 A.M (Saturday)
Venue: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, Mysuru Road, Bengaluru - 560026
Reporting Time: Before Interview Time
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for walk in interview at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, Mysuru Road, Bengaluru - 560026 on from 21.08.2017 (between 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. from Monday to Friday & 9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. on Saturday)
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Person with Disability category should bring copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect. OBC candidates** are required to submit Other Backward Class Certificate ('Non-Creamy Layer') (Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India, is to be produced). OBC candidates are also required to furnish a self-undertaking that they belong to OBC (Non Creamy Layer). (Format enclosed).
With the following documents:- (Original & Two Sets Self-attested)
- Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)
More Active Vacancies in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
BHEL Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 145 Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Posts in BHEL, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited from 16 Apr 2019 to 06 May 2019 for 145 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in Central Government