Rajasthan High Court Class IV Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 2309 Class IV Posts (Office Peon Equivalent Post) in Rajasthan High Court, Rajasthan on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Rajasthan High Court from 12 Feb 2018 to 13 Mar 2018 till 11:59 PM for 2309 vacancies.
|Job Location||District Courts of Rajasthan|
₹12,400- Per month
For detailed qualifications please refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
- Secondary education board Rajasthan or any other board recognized by the government Secondary.
- Vocational knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthan culture.
Non TSP Area
|Locations (Jurisdiction)||Total Vacancies|
|Locations (Jurisdiction)||Total Vacncies|
|Sirohi (Abu Road)||11|
If fee for reserved categories is not mentioned, refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
|For Gen/OBC/EBC Candidates||₹100|
|For SC/ ST/ Divorced Women/PWD/Widow Candidates||₹60|
On the basis of Secondary Exam Marks.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Rajasthan High Court's website (direct link is given below) from 12 Feb 2018 to 13 Mar 2018 till 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://hcraj.nic.in/.
- Go to "Registration" & Registered Yourself.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Log In".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Feb 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||13 Mar 2018 till 11:59 PM|
Important Links / Attachments
More Active Vacancies in Rajasthan High Court:
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 - Job notification for 38 Legal Researcher Posts in Scheme for engaging Legal Researcher in Rajasthan High Court on Temporary Basis. Applications are invited by Rajasthan High Court on or before 12 Mar 2018 for 38 vacancies.