Allahabad High Court UPHJS Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 37 Posts in Allahabad High Court, Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by Allahabad High Court from 15 May 2018 to 14 Jun 2018 11:59 PM for 37 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
Admit Card: UPHJS 2018 (Part-II) Admit Card 2019
Result: UPHJS Pre Marks 2019
Result: UPHJS Pre Result / Cutoff 2019 & Mains Schedule
Admit Card: UPHJS Mains Exam Admit Card 2018
Result: UPHJS 2018 Mains Result 2019
Answer Key: UPHJS Pre Exam Part II Answer Key 2019
Answer Key: UPHJS 2018 Suitability Test Answer Key 2019
Admit Card: UPHJS Suitability Test Admit Card 2019
Result: UPHJS Pre Exam Result 2018
Answer Key: UPHJS Pre Answer Key 2018
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 May 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||14 Jun 2018 11:59 PM|
|Hard copy of the Online submitted application||20 June 2018 11:59 PM|
|Last Date For Receipt Of Printout (Hard Copy) Of Online Applications|
Along with Copy Of Specified Documents /certificates
|30 June 2018|
| Date Of Preliminary Examination||29 July 2018|
|For all candidates belonging to other States||₹1000|
Pay the Examination Fee only by depositing the money in any branch of the SBI.
35-45 years (as on 01.01.2019)
i) A candidate must be an Advocate of not less than seven years standing as on last date fixed for the submission of application forms. The applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and the other conditions stipulated in the Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service Rules, 1975.
ii) Prosecuting Officers/Assistant Prosecuting Officers are treated to be an Advocate and eligible as per the Judgement of Hon'ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No.561 of 2013 Deepak Agarwal Vs. Keshav Kaushik & Others.
iii) The admission of candidates at every stage of examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
|Category||No. of post|
On the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Allahabad High Court's website (direct link is given below) from 15 May 2018 to 14 Jun 2018 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://allahabadhighcourt.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy of online application form to Allahabad High Court, Uttar Pradesh.
Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh